Monday 3 May 2010

Scene 2 – House Scene

In Scene 2 we see the farmer walking outside of his house. It was key to make the house look “cartoony” to fit in with the overall carton theme. As the man is coming out of his house, I used the walking motion to have the farmer walk towards the camera.

As the farmer is walking towards the screen, I made it so that the camera was also moving back. This enabled me to show the audience the majority of the house in the background but taking the focus off the farmer. The length of time it takes the farmer to walk towards the camera allowed me to do a lot more with the camera and decide how much of each part in the scene I wanted to show.

This scene is rather plain and boring but unfortunately there was no realistic way of making it interesting. I wanted to use the Walk Cycle that we had been taught by Richard during the year and thought that editing the camera angles could make this more interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment