Monday 3 May 2010

Modelling The Thought Bubble

The final model to be created was the thought bubble that was going to be used to show what the Farmer was thinking about. This would be used in 2 of my scenes but the look of the bubble was going to remain the same.

This was a very simple and easy model to create and I did not want to waste too much time on it. I simply started with a box, which I converted to an editable Poly. I then moved the vertices around to create more of a rounded affect. I also moved the vertices to create the sharp triangle like shape that would be used to show that the thought is coming from the Farmer.

Thought and Speech bubbles are used very frequently in cartoon animations and they are always white so I thought I would continue with this trend. I created a simple white material and added it to the though bubble.
The Final Thought Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment